Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Pursuit of Happiness

I saw a movie called "The Puisuit of Happiness" at home together with my cousin Jay and his girl friend Zi. The movie tale was inspired by the true story of Chris Gardner, a San Francisco salesman struggling to build a future for himself and his five-year-old son. Gardner and his son endure many hardships including living in shelters even in washroom when Gardner landed an internship at a prestigious stock brokerage firm. During 6 month internship with no pay, Gardner had been working hard and had shuttled among customers' offices, daycare and shelters. After 6 month hard working, he finally past final test and got the decent job to which most people were dream. It is the best movie I have seen in this year because it inspires us thinking deeply about our own lives. I think it's not difficult to see a movie with subtitle. I could understand almost the entire plot except a few words. Whenever I met any unfamiliar word, I would ask my Jay and Zi about its meaning. It's fun and helpful. All of us were moved by the story and the performance of Will Smith. Every one has a dream, but in most cases dream is different from real life. If we want to make our dream come true, we have to pay hard effort and struggle with life. I hope everyone's dream can come true!

2 comments:

sunshine said...

Hi baby,hahahahh. I really like this movie. It demonstrates some people's life in our real world.We don't know anything about their positions. The worst part was when Will slept in the washroom with his son.

joy said...

hey, you have post 11 articals. You almost done. How I evny you.