Monday, March 3, 2008

Presentation poster

I want to change a little bit about the topic Regina left us because I really want to write something about the presentation which I was preparing recently.
It is 11:35pm, I just have finished our presentation poster. At the biginning, there was nothing in my mind. I just wanted to paste all these printed papers on our poster paper. When my aunt past by, she said that a poster must be creative and attractive. She gave me some suggestions. Year! Why not? It should be more creative.
Therefore, I began to design the poster. First, I reread all these matirals, and make a picture in mind. Next, I cut pictures in different shapes such as circle, polygon and decorative border. In order to make these matierals more attractive, I used yellow marker to highlight them after I finished cutting. Then, I designed the specific position of each paper. Finally, I pasted these papers with glue. Done! Nice, isn't it?
When I appreciated my work, I felt myself like a new mother. I had a variety of feelings including tired, proud, happy and a little nevors. It was so perfect in my eyes; I gave birth to it. However, I was worry about how to tell my partner I have done it before I tell him. Oh~It's time to go to bed. See ya, guys!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
yuan said...

Hi Anna,
We are preparing for the Final Presentation. You first poster is very beautiful. Hoping see a nicer poster!

adam,Q said...

i told u that u must be good and that come true. ur market was great. happy happy

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on eaxie.blogspot.com. Do you pay attention towards your health?. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Research presents that almost 70% of all United States adults are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.