Saturday, March 8, 2008

antivirus

Recently, I am thinking about some problems of my laptop. I think my laptop may be infected by virus because my Symatec Antivirus software has already been overdue. If I install another antivirus such as Kaspersky Antivirus, my laptop can't work due to the friction of these two antivirus. Therefore, I have to uninstall my extencive antivirus first. However, I can't find the uninstall method of Symatec Antivirus. My IBM laptop had been installed the entire system since it was producted from manufactory. There are so many softwares that I don't know well. So confusing! Is there any computer expert can help me? There was a guy even left a virus comment in my blog. Annoying!

If I was given a chance to invent any thing, I will invent a strong antivirus software which can against any virus attacking and won't be expired. It can update automatically to get the latest virus information. In addition, It can pretect personal computer through 24 hours. The antivirus will keep on working even when we shut off our computers. There is no chance for any virus to come and near our data. The most important thing is that this antivirus don't have expire date and it is forfree. We don't need to worry when it will be invalible. We don't need to pay any money. The probelms like mine will never appear. Once we install this antivirus, our computers can be safe forever. I hope this imagination will become true as soon as possible.

4 comments:

G-chenz said...

Maybe you can try a Anti-virus software called Macfee from our university. It is easy to use and much better than You can Symatec. What's more, it is free for you as long as you input your ID and password!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sunshine said...

I feel sorry for reading that. but do know what you should throw it away and buy a new one, or give it to me as a gift.


Thanks in advance;

Anonymous said...

Great stuff
since looking your post It reminds me of about same issues in
[url=http://www.avg-download.us]avg download[/url]